The CHILL-ICE team is a multidisciplinary group of international students and young professionals. From architects to engineers, and from geologists to AI. Join the most exciting international space exploration research group today!
The CHILL-ICE team is always looking for motivated young professionals and students who would like to gain broader knowledge and hands-on experience in the analog space sector. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
Mission Control CHILL-ICE II
Deadline: 4th of February 23:59 CEST
Have you always dreamt of playing an active part in the space sector? Do you have a passion for space, extreme outdoors, international teamwork and Iceland?
Then this is your chance - CHILL-ICE is looking for a new Mission Control team for the CHILL-ICE II mission August, 2022.
If you are interested in this position, send us a CV to email@example.com with the subject ‚Mission Control Application‘. We would also love for you to include a few lines about why you think you are suited to join us.
Your main tasks depend on the role you apply/will be selected for:
All roles start remote from February/March besides ground support.
We would like you to have:
- time to work 5-10 hours a week at a flexible time of your choosing
- English skills at C1 level
- Extreme outdoor experience (mountaineering, diving etc.)
- Experience in the analog community. - The skillset and experience for one of the roles mentioned above.
- and most importantly: a passion for space exploration
We will offer you:
- relevant experience in the space sector
- opportunities to join networking events, conferences and campaigns
- flexible work hours
- a great team of space enthusiasts from all around the world
- This is a volunteer position. Possible forms of compensation will be discussed during the interview.
We are looking forward to your applications!
The amazing picture of our CHILL-ICE team working on the ECHO habitat was taken by Jamal Ageli (www.jamal-ageli.com)